MongoDB is great for modelling many of the entities that back most modern web-apps. Complete our course to discover some of the following benefits for yourself.
- Account and user profiles: stores arrays of addresses with ease
- CMS: its flexible schema is great for heterogeneous collections of content types
- Form data: easy evolution of the structure of form data over time
- Blogs / user-generated content: keeps data with complex relationships together in one object
- Messaging: easily vary message meta-data easily per message or message type
- System configuration: simple object graph of configuration values
- Location based data: understands geo-spatial coordinates and supports geo-spatial indexing